Calling all ONB Conservative Association Members!
The 2017 Oakville North-Burlington Annual General Meeting will be held on Saturday, February 11th from 10:00am until noon. Registration will begin at 9:30am.
To inquire about the status of your membership or to submit your name to stand for election as a Director please contact: Adam Ostermeier, Chair of the Nominations Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be eligible to vote at our Annual General Meeting, a person must:
- Be a member of the Conservative Party of Canada least 21 days prior to the meeting
- Join or renew at www.conservative.ca
- Reside within the boundaries of the Riding
- Register at the meeting by 10 a.m.
Identification is required in order to register, such as:
- Photo identification (Driver’s license, Passport, etc.)
- Proof of address (Driver’s license, Utility bill, or similar)
The following business will be conducted at this meeting:
- President's Report
- Presentation of Financial Statements
- Presentation of the Nominations Committee report;
- Election of the 2017 ONB Board of Directors
- Other business
Those whose membership has lapsed within the last 90 days and wish to vote at the AGM may do so if they renew at the door.
2155 Country Club Dr
Burlington, ON L7M 4A8
Click Here For Google Map & Directions