Attention Conservative Party Members!
2018 Annual General Meeting & Delegate Selection Meeting
We will be holding our Annual General Meeting on Saturday, March 24, 2018. the purpose of this meeting is to report to our membership on the progress our board has made in 2017 and to elect a new board of directors for 2018.
To be eligible to vote at our Annual General Meeting & Delegate Selection Meeting, a person must:
- Be a member of the Conservative Party of Canada at least 21 days prior to the meeting
- You can join the party or renew your membership at Conservative.ca
- Reside within the boundaries of the Oakville North-Burlington Riding
- Register at the meeting by 10 a.m.
Identification is required in order to register, such as:
- Photo identification (Driver’s license, Passport, etc.)
- Proof of address (Driver’s license, Utility bill, or similar)
Registration begins at 9:30am
Meeting begins at 10:00am
The Delegate Selection Meeting for those who are interested in attending the 2018 CPC Convention in Halifax will be held after the AGM. For more info on the convention, please visit 2018 CPC Halifax Convention
1151 Bronte Rd
Oakville, ON L6M 3L1
Click Here For Google Map & Directions