2019 Annual General Meeting with special guest
Hon. Rob Nicholson
We will be holding our Annual General Meeting on Saturday, April 13th at 11:00am. The purpose of our Annual General Meeting is to report to our membership on the progress our board has made in 2018 and to elect a new board of directors for 2019.
Registration begins at 10:30am
Meeting begins at 11:00am
To be eligible to vote at our Annual General Meeting & Delegate Selection Meeting, a person must:
- Be a member of the Conservative Party of Canada at least 21 days prior to the meeting
- You can join the party or renew your membership at Conservative.ca
- Reside within the boundaries of the Oakville North-Burlington Riding
- Register at the meeting by 11:00 a.m.
Identification is required in order to register, such as:
- Photo identification (Driver’s license, Passport, etc.)
- Proof of address (Driver’s license, Utility bill, or similar)
36 Upper Middle Rd E
Oakville, ON L6H 7M1
Click Here For Google Map & Directions